Friday, April 6, 2007

Spike has moved in








A few weeks ago, I saw a porcupine walking through my backyard. The porcupine climbed up the large poplar tree in our yard and had a nap. That evening he came down and started eating compost. Well, he has since chosen to hang out under the large skirt of branches on the blue spruce besides our back patio.
He has a wound on his rump, that seems to be healing well. I suspect that it is from an encounter with a coyote.
So far Kelso has managed to stay clear of him, but we are keeping a close eye on both the dog and the porcupine.
Spike has done a great job of cleaning up all the compost from the winter, and is now eating fresh apples and other garden scraps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pasted from Johnny:

Hello Ann

I am interesting to be the volunteer, but I need to know which day and what time. Please let me know details. Thanks.

I would like to order soccer photo by internet, but I don't know what's the difference between "Gloss", "Matte" and "Lustre", and I prefer to pay by cash. Can you order for me. Thank you.

2615242#138224035, 137979311, 137979185 and 138221714 Thankyou.

from Johnny