Monday, July 23, 2007

Boy time flies

The U20s are over and Argentina (YAY) have won. Too bad the final was in T.O. Would have really enjoyed that, but as it was I enjoyed those games that were here.

Colin and Randy helped to build the first of the planters in the front yard, and I was able to fill it (almost) with perennials from the yard. Bought a few extras from Hole's yesterday.

We are having a wonderous summer thunder storm right now - lots of lightening, thunder and rain!

For an update on the ASA ruling, look to the EIYSA homepage. They have links to the documents in circulation right now. I really do hope that change is coming. I do. But I believe that this will require critical mass from the soccer community and a show of support (force?) to the ASA. I do hope that someone out there cares and has the free energy to spearhead this. I wouldn't mind being involved, but right now I am still recovering from the financial affects of loosing a business and just cannot spare the time.

No comments: